Monday, April 22, 2013

Pre Christmas Life According To My Iphone wallpaper wedding photography

These are just a small selection from my phone, I love having my phone photos to look back through, I tend to take photos or screen shots of everything......

A couple from work, Hannah Marshall...


Most beautiful Burberry Boots


The boxing match


Style Magazine


Back to Bath


Newest member to the family, Ziggy


Bindi (my baby)


Mischka 


Frosty morning with Bindi


First christmas drinks in the country


Making friends


Last day of being a blonde 


Brown....not sure!?!


Its officially winter


Love the red cups


Not sure my name is THAT hard to spell

Pre Christmas Life According To My Iphone wallpaper wedding photography

Birthday time


Time to celebrate


Barcelona


Potentially the most SHOCKING thing that has happened


Winter Wonderland, beautiful carousel 

Pre Christmas Life According To My Iphone wallpaper wedding photography

And I'm safely home through the floods for christmas in the country, fingers crossed for snow!





Popular Posts