Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Winter Beauty Essentials

I feel that every other season you can kind of get away with the same beauty regime and your skin, hair and nails will survive! But winter on the other hand I feel you need to be really careful or you end up with hay for hair, scales for skin and NO NAILS AT ALL! And in my job you need to be doubly as careful, so I thought I might share with you my favourite products and tips for winter!
Winter Beauty Essentials


This is my first tip and may seem quite obvious, but drink water, and lots of it! Its amazing for your skin. Drinking water moisturises your skin from the inside out, maintains elasticity and suppleness! And very importantly in winter it prevents dryness. So before running out to buy expensive moisturisers  try an extra few glasses of water or herbal tea! Try Pukka Cleanse tea, its amazing.





Popular Posts