Friday, December 21, 2012

Barcelona - Day 3

Another beautiful day in Barcelona...


We started our day walking making our way through the busy Boqueria Market...







Seeing all the amazing produce in the market made it impossible to leave without having lunch there...





They may look like tiny aliens but baby octopus was DELICIOUS! 


bluuuuuuugh....



I know I shouldn't have eaten this but oh my goodness Crema Catalana is impossible to say no to....


Time to explore again....









We found Barcelona Zoo, and I LOVE zoos so I couldn't not go in...

I quite want to be this rock, she looks so cuddly!!


One of the scariest moments of my life, there is no railing between me and the hippos, quick photo and then I ran to go find boyfriend who had already ran away!! 



This was the final day of my amazing birthday trip, my face shows how much i was looking forward to going back to london....


......Not very much at all, but this trip was only the start of my most amazing birthday!!


Popular Posts