Friday, January 25, 2013

Borough Market

Yesterday I had quite a full on day, but it was on of those days where you feel exhausted but so happy when you get home, you feel like you have achieved something.

I had five castings all over london starting at 9, I do realise this is an acceptable time in the morning but I was a little grumpy when my alarm went.


The make-up for castings is always super duper natural so just a little mascara and your done!


A stolen shirt I MUST return and my favourite Zara trousers!!



Mumma Watson was the kind bearer of this gift, I absolutely love the little card! The company behind this necklace explain all the little meanings to each piece of jewellery, LOVE LOVE LOVE!


My book, cards, iPhone, headphones, Oyster, Blistex, Alcohol hand gel! All the essentials needed for a days casting! And heels, never forget!


BIGGEST ESSENTIAL OF ALL!!!! 1D!


I had a few hours to kill between castings and could not think of anywhere better than the British Museum! Its so perfect as its just between Tottenham Court Road station and Holbern, and entry to the museum is free. DONE.






After my mini break it was down to London Bridge for my final castings....


However London Bridge is right next to Borough Market which is my favorite place to just ramble round and to eat your own weight in the scrummiest food, castings will have to wait....





Borough market is my favourite market in London or anywhere actually, it has the most amazing English and International produce. Its amazing to just go for a quick and inexpensive lunch or to even for your grocery shop. There is the biggest most amazing range of food on offer from brownies the size of your face to fennel rock salt!





This little old man made my day!




You will always be able to find something you have never tried before, and you will never see the same thing twice!





How can you resist??


With a very full tummy it was time to finish my castings then off home to warm up, if your in and around London it would be silly not to pop to either of these!!

Xxx






Popular Posts